As things move quickly at NCTech, you’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be a self‐starter and be flexible in your approach without compromising on quality. You’ll have a track record of working successfully in a multi‐project, deadline driven environment and be confident at working autonomously, as well as in collaboration with the wider business.
We’d love to talk to you if you have:
- A proven background in a Web Design role (camera/photographic industry desirable)
- Excellent HTML, CSS and Mobile Responsive Design skills
- Experience in building and maintaining WordPress sites
- Experience in creating custom WordPress themes with Roots Sage and Advanced Custom Fields
- Ability to take design concepts and turn them into responsive websites
- Evidence of working and testing work on multiple browsers and devices
Although not essential, it would be great if you also have:
- A degree in Web Design or equivalent
- Skills with Adobe software packages — Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Bootstrap Framework
- Experience with WooCommerce
- Experience in building and maintaining WordPress sites using Vagrant, VirtualBox and Chef
- Project Management skills using: Redmine, Jira, Slack, Conference and Asana.
We currently offer:
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Never work your birthday — we think you should always enjoy your birthday off.
- Enhanced Pension.
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech.
- Family friendly benefits.
- Free Bar Friday — we down tools early once a month to get a company update from the owners, and then enjoy a few drinks on NCTech.
- Plenty of shindigs and social events — we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQ’s, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me — as well as a big Christmas party of course.
- Free food and drinks in the office.
Above all, we are really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
If you think this sounds like you then send your CV with a link to your portfolio to: [email protected] (with the reference WD19).