The Adjustable Adapter Rod allows iSTAR to be positioned at the same NPP (No Parallax Point) of a laser scanner.
Adjustable Adapter Rods require the Fixed Tribrach Adapter and are used with the following scanners:
- Topcon GLS-2000: 100–165mm Rod (NCT-MP01) @ 7mm (107mm extended)
- Leica C10 / P20 / P40: 100–165mm Rod (NCT-MP01) @ 35mm (135mm extended)
- Trimble TX8: 100–165mm Rod (NCT-MP01) @ 46.1mm (146.1mm extended)
- HDS6000: 150-265mm Rod (NCT-MP03) @ 42mm (192mm extended)
- HDS7000: 150-265mm Rod (NCT-MP03) @ 20mm (170mm extended)
- Surphaser: 70-105mm Rod (NCT-MP05) @ 0mm (nil extension)