About the job in 60 seconds
You’ll spend your days researching, coding and testing new algorithms for geopositional sensor fusion. You’ll be proactive in making sure our cameras offer the most accurate image capture positions and you’ll be explaining the chosen solutions to people of various backgrounds (technical & non‐technical).
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you’ll also take an active part in image processing development and code optimisation.
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be a flexible self‐starter, as passionate as us about new technology — and be willing to pitch in whenever needed!
We’d love to talk to you if you have excellent mathematical skills along with signal processing experience. You should also be comfortable developing applications in both Windows & Linux environments.
You’ll also require:
- Knowledge of C++, Matlab AND/OR Python (proficient in at least one)
- Strong OO design knowledge
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- A Masters’ Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics (or related disciplines)
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Image acquisition, quality and/or processing
- Familiarity with OpenCV, STL, Boost
- Agile software development methodologies
We currently offer:
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Never work your birthday — we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!
- Enhanced Pension
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech
- Family friendly benefits
- Plenty of shindigs and social events — we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQ’s, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me — as well as a big Christmas party
- Free food and a selection of drinks in the office
Above all we’re really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
If this sounds like you then send your CV along with why you should join our team to [email protected] with the reference SF19.
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your email application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.