The fastest 360 degree processing systems in the world
Engineered to bulk process iSTAR and iris360 images
Minimum user interaction and easy workflow
Immersive Studio delivers incredible speed and all without the help of a GPU (Graphics Card) meaning it can run on almost any 64bit PC, even portable tablet PC’s, making it a truly portable system like iSTAR.
Capture, process and play
Built for speed and bulk processing; Immersive Studio has the ability to rapid stitch images in seconds. This speed was essential to allow mass processing of multiple images in one pass. As a result, a full resolution 50 megapixel image can be stitched in well under a minute, without using any graphics acceleration hardware.
With iSTAR’s ability to capture hundreds of images quickly, we have designed Immersive Studio to automate the stitching process by introducing a batch stitch mode. This means with as little as 3 clicks, your entire days work can be processed and ready to view.
A truly unique feature of iSTAR is the ability to capture 360º HDR time lapse imaging.
iSTAR and Immersive Studio supports time lapse in single exposure, five exposure HDR and even fully automatic 9 exposure HDR modes. The Auto HDR Mode captures up to 360 megabytes of data per frame, providing truly rich, detailed content.
Automatically process images and time-lapse
Includes our brand new Immersive Viewer
Automatically process HDR Images and HDR Timelapse footage
New optimised stitching preferences for speed and quality
Drag and drop images and folders into process queue
Easy launch Immersive Viewer: your images are ready to view with a single click
Export processed or un-processed images to support 3rd party software
- 64 bit multi thread support, process stills and time lapse at same time
- Generate geo-referenced spherical imagery
- Now 100% Google Maps and Street View compatible output
- Export cube faces to support 3rd party cube face players
- Automatic resolution export, determines and sets the highest resolution output
Immersive Viewer is a standalone full 360º immersive player part of Immersive Studio.
The player allows you to view and navigate within your iSTAR and iris360 images.
- Full screen mode with zoom options
- Fully re-written to deliver the true clarity and vibrancy of iSTAR and iris360 images
- Optimised for 64 bit operating systems
- Can be used as a stand alone player to distribute your images
- Thumbnail preview navigation
- Supports both equirectangular and cube face image formats
Immersive Studio runs on Windows 64 bit operating systems only. OSX is not supported at this time.
- 64 Bit Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, or 7
- Processor: Core i5
- RAM: 4 Gb
- Display: resolution of 1024×768 minimum
- A sufficient hard disk space depending on the size of the panoramas you process
- 64 Bit Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8 or 7
- Processor: Core i7
- RAM: 8 Gb or more