About the job in 60 seconds
In less than 10 years, NCTech has established itself as a market leader in the 360 imaging sector. Working with the world’s leading industry pioneers – such as Google, Intel & Sony – we’re developing disruptive, cutting edge VR technologies and imaging devices to capture the world around us in 3D.
As our Global Programme Manager, you’ll spend your days overseeing a variety of new projects for NCTech as we embark upon a number of long term / strategic operations that will enhance our market leading reputation.
Working alongside our Senior Management team & coordinating with a number of external suppliers, this is a fantastic opportunity to help shape & deliver NCTech’s project roadmap at an exciting stage of growth for the company!
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be a real team player, have the ability to organise your own workload and be willing to pitch in whenever you’re needed.
We’d love to talk to you if you have successfully delivered multiple programmes of work spanning a number of locations and possess the following skills & experience:
- An excellent track record when it comes to coordinating complex/multi‐layered projects
- Strong interpersonal skills — adept at communicating with senior leaders as well as external/global suppliers and service providers
- Previous line management experience (at a senior level)
- A flexible approach to work as this role will encompass several areas from logistics & programme planning through to compliance & financial management
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in recruiting resources to provide services across multiple territories
- Experience of dealing with government embassies, legal resources & managing international programmes of work
- Comfortable with a degree of business travel and operating in multiple global locations
- Previously worked in a Tech start‐up environment
- Some familiarity with technical products and processes
We currently offer:
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Never work your birthday — we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!
- Enhanced Pension
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech
- Family friendly benefits
- Plenty of shindigs and social events — we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQ’s, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me — as well as a big Christmas party
- Free food and a selection of drinks in the office
Above all we’re really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
If you like what you’ve read so far please send us your CV along with why you should join our team to [email protected] with the reference PM19.
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your email application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.