About the job in 60 seconds
You’ll spend your days using analytic data and user testing to design and build world class software and VR platforms.
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be a flexible self‐starter, as passionate as us about new technology — and willing to pitch in wherever you’re needed. We’d love to talk to you if you’ve got experience in:
- Linux kernel development
- Embedded Linux (Yocto)
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
Although not essential, it would also be great if you also have;
- Familiarity with OpenCV, STL, Boost and other C++ libraries
- Strong OO design and programming skills C++
- Agile software development methodology
- Experience of using version control (e.g. GIT)
We know how important company perks are and we’re continually reviewing our benefits package as we grow. We currently offer:
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Never Work Your Birthday — we think you should always enjoy your birthday off.
- Enhanced Pension.
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech.
- Family friendly benefits.
- Free Bar Friday – we down tools early once a month to get a company update from the owners, and then enjoy a few drinks on NCTech.Plenty of shindigs and social events — we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQs, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me — as well as a big Christmas party of course.
- Free food and drinks in the office.
- Above all we are really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome culture.
How to apply
If you think this sounds like you then send your CV along with why you should join our team to [email protected] with the reference EL18.