About the job in 60 seconds
You’ll spend your days responding to customer support tickets, as well as liaising with a variety of internal stakeholders & teams right across the business.
You’ll be our customers’ point of contact for the entire NCtech product portfolio which includes:
- Our newly released iSTAR Pulsar and iSTAR Pulsar Plus
- Immersive Studio
- (as well as any legacy and/or future devices).
You’ll also be involved in a number of other activities:
- Testing new hardware, software, firmware & mobile app releases
- Logging & responding to a variety of Tier 1 customer support tickets
- Documenting your findings & relaying product feedback onto our Engineering & Hardware teams
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be a real team player, have the ability to organise your own workload and willing to pitch in whenever you’re needed.
We’d love to talk to you if you have the following skills:
- Well organised
- Good communicator with a positive attitude
- Problem solving skills & an inquisitive nature (you enjoy getting to the root cause of issues)
- IT Literate (G‐Drive / GMail / using Spreadsheets etc)
Bonus points if you have:
- Previously worked in Customer/Client Support
- Experience of Zendesk (or similar CRM systems)
- A personal interest in Photography / Image Capturing Devices
We currently offer:
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Never work your birthday — we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!
- Enhanced Pension
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech
- Family friendly benefits
- Plenty of shindigs and social events — we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQ’s, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me — as well as a big Christmas party
- Free food and a selection of drinks in the office
Above all we’re really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
If you like what you’ve read so far please send your CV along with why you should join our team to [email protected] with the reference CS19.
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your email application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.