ColourCloud has just been updated to version 1.1
What’s new in version 1.1:
- Bug fixes
- Simple Drag and Drop user interface.
- Batch processing allowing hundreds of scans and iSTAR images to be processed automatically from a single Drag and Drop.
- Displays the scan resolution, number of valid scan points, output resolution and iSTAR / Scanner positional offset.
- Creation of Log files for each processed scan.
- Creation of colourised scan file from original scan data and iSTAR image.
- Creation of Hi Res interpolated scan from Low Res scan producing visually vivid colourisation ideal for fly‐throughs by using the full HDR resolution of iSTAR.
- Creation of 360 degree equirectangular Range, Intensity and HDR Colour iSTAR PNG’s.
- Occlusion detection and automatic infill of occluded areas.
- User selectable options for infill include Copy, Transparent or Interpolated.