About the job in 60 seconds
You’ll spend your days combining the art of cloud processing with the art of software development. You’ll be porting the company processing software to run on cloud servers.
Working with mathematical modelling and web backend developers, you’ll bridge teams to bring a cloud service to life.
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be a flexible self‐starter, as passionate as us about new technology — and be willing to pitch in whenever needed! You’ll also need to demonstrate creativity and strong problem solving skills.
We’d love to talk to you if you’ve got experience in:
- Docker, Kubernetes or Virtual Machines
- Monitoring data processing in Google Cloud. Docker, Kubernetes or Virtual Machines
- Distributed File System, Hadoop, NFS, Samba.
- Big data processing such as Beam, Spark, Flink, Storm.
- SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySql, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, HBase.
- Java, C++, C, Python.
- Linux configuration, administration with Ubuntu, Fedora.
We currently offer:
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Never work your birthday — we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!
- Enhanced Pension
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech
- Family friendly benefits
- Plenty of shindigs and social events — we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQ’s, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me — as well as a big Christmas party
- Free food and a selection of drinks in the office
Above all we’re really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
If this sounds like you then send your CV along with why you should join our team to [email protected] with the reference CD19.
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your email application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.