Locations: Philadelphia and New York
NCTech has established itself as a market leader in the provision of 360° street level imagery and 3D data to Big Tech customers. The company operates globally and is on a rapid growth trajectory, serving the likes of the Immersive Media and Geographic Information System markets.
About the job in 60 seconds
An opportunity has arisen for US Capture Field Operatives to join a dynamic and rapidly-growing data company headquartered in the UK. The company collects and processes high resolution 360° imagery and 3D data globally for a range of large customers.
We’re looking for drivers and pedestrian operatives who can use our hardware to capture street-level imagery and LiDAR (3D) data. We will supply you with all necessary equipment and provide training to control our roof or back pack mounted equipment to then capture defined areas of interest sent by NCTech through our app!
All captures will need to be carried out during daylight hours and dry weather, due to optimal lighting conditions. For vehicle captures, successful candidates will be provided with a vehicle with suitable insurance to be in place for commercial purposes with evidence of this required prior to commencement.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Driving to specified locations to capture street level imagery and 3D data
- Capturing defined areas provided by NCTech via our capture management systems
- Uploading data to an agreed file location every night
- Communicating progress to NCTech project team
- Safe-keeping and maintenance of valuable equipment whilst in your possession
- Enjoy driving/walking, with flexibility in your weekly schedule
- A valid driver’s license to operate in any valid state
- Familiar with navigation/map systems
- Familiar with GIS and panoramic capture systems (nice to have)
- Good time management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Strength to lift up to 50lbs, plus bending and twisting
Salary and Hours
- Hourly rate plus bonus for each unique mile driven/walked within duration of employment
- 40 hours per week (to be worked flexibly due to weather/light constraints across full week)
- 4-6 weeks in duration
How to apply
If you’re ready to help power us on our journey to hyper-growth then please apply via this link https://hr.breathehr.com/v/capture-field-operative-18336 If you have any queries please contact [email protected]
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request