About the job
You’ll spend your days working in a dynamic agile web development team working alongside backend, frontend and mobile specialists. You’ll also be heavily involved in sprint planning & will get to shape the future product roadmap here at NCTech!
This is a varied role with a lot of trust & autonomy, you’ll get to make a big impact as an early employee in a growing start-up!
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be a real team player, have the ability to organise your own workload and be willing to pitch in whenever needed.
We’d love to talk if you have the following technical skills & experience:
- Backend Java
- Spring Boot
Bonus points if you have any experience of:
- GIS / geospatial technologies
- Infrastructure management (AWS, GCP, Azure)
In less than 10 years, NCTech has established itself as a market leader in the 360º imaging sector. Working with the world’s leading industry pioneers – such as Google, Intel & Sony – we’re developing disruptive, cutting edge VR technologies and imaging devices to capture the world around us in 3D.
Why you’ll love working for NCTech!
- Amazing top-floor office in Edinburgh city centre with panoramic views of the castle
- 60 employees & growing!
- A diverse staff mix (17 different nationalities & counting!)
- Cutting edge technology & ground-breaking products!
We’re really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture – on top of that we offer a wide range of employee benefits such as:
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Never Work Your Birthday – we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced pension
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech
- Family friendly benefits
- Plenty of shindigs and social events – we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch!
- In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQs, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns supper and Round the World Come Dine with Me – as well as a big Christmas party of course!
- Free snacks and a selection of drinks in the office
How to apply
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.