NCTech has established itself as a market leader in the provision of 360° street level imagery and 3D data to Big Tech customers. The company operates globally and is on a rapid growth trajectory, serving the likes of the Immersive Media and Geographic Information System markets.
About the job in 60 seconds
As our Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be responsible for helping to ensure NCTech maintains our operational, regulatory and legal compliance and risk profiles. The role will include monitoring and maintaining our compliance and risk documentation & processes and improving awareness of risk, compliance and data protection requirements among your colleagues through training and policy updates and providing assurance via audit on company processes and policies.
You will work closely with our Programme Operations team, IT team and our outsourced DPO to ensure continued compliance for capturing data in worldwide locations and with the UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) and Data Protection Act 2018 and other relevant data protection legislation.
Previous experience in risk management and / or the legal sector is preferred.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Supporting our outsourced DPO to ensure the company continues to comply with the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 through robust record keeping, the maintenance of data protection policies and procedures, and by embedding a culture of privacy by design into the heart of our business
- Ensuring operational compliance obligations are met in relation to capture projects by thoroughly investigating international compliance requirements across multiple jurisdictions
- Own and maintain the company risk register, risk forum and risk reporting schedule
- Documenting quality assurance activities, creating audit reports and making recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for driving the timely implementation of post-audit corrective action plans to mitigate company risk
- Maintaining and reviewing NCTech’s suite of compliance policies and procedures
- Liaising with our outsourced DPO to investigate potential data breaches, deal with requests from data subjects and assist with the resolution of privacy related complaints
- Be the main point of contact for all internal risk and compliance queries, providing practical, commercially focussed advice and support to colleagues
- Work with IT teams to create and audit internal processes and infosec & compliance procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and tasks at once.
- Knowledge of the following areas and policies:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Data Protection (GDPR)
- Assurance and Audit
- Cyber/Information Security
- Data Loss Prevention
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Articulate and discrete when dealing with sensitive topics
Nice To Have
- Data loss prevention experience within Google Workspace
- Experience with Mobile Device Management
We currently offer:
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days;
- The opportunity to flex your working day;
- Never work your birthday – we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!;
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech;
- Family friendly benefits;
- Above all we are really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.