NCTech has established itself as a market leader in the provision of 360° street level imagery and 3D data to Big Tech customers. The company operates globally and is on a rapid growth trajectory, serving the likes of the Immersive Media and Geographic Information System markets.
About the job in 60 seconds
An opportunity has arisen for a Programme Delivery Manager to join a dynamic and rapidly-growing data company based in Edinburgh. The company collects and processes georeferenced 360° imagery and 3D data globally for a range of large customers.
The successful Programme Delivery Manager will predominantly act independently across the business on an array of technology and data capture projects including identification of capture areas, management of third parties, ensuring capture and provision of data and delivery of innovative technology across our agile streams.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Knowledge and experience of Agile delivery tools and techniques and ability to work with and work with teams and third parties/vendors to deliver projects using them
- Building successful teams through understanding team styles and influencing as well as motivating team members
- Solve issues and unblock problems. You can drive teams and set the pace, ensuring teams are working towards delivery commitments
- Assist in the definition of portfolio, programme and project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Work with the Product Owners and Technical Leads to take a consistent and ongoing approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and roadmapping
- Focus on the outcome. You can challenge and improve processes and ways of working to improve delivery across the organisation
- Effectively communicate, report and escalate on objectives, outcomes and status across the full roadmap
- Ability to understand, manage and communicate to stakeholder groups, balancing priorities
- Capable of managing third party service providers and holding them accountable for delivery
- Understanding of product development lifecycles (software and hardware), from concept and delivery through to support and maintenance.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues and conflicts
- Familiar with navigation/map systems (not essential)
- Familiar with GIS and panoramic capture systems (not essential)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We currently offer:
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days;
- The opportunity to flex your working day;
- Never work your birthday – we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!;
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech;
- Family friendly benefits;
- Plenty of shindigs and social events – we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch!
- Above all we are really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.