NCTech has established itself as a market leader in the provision of 360° street level imagery and 3D data to Big Tech customers. The company operates globally and is on a rapid growth trajectory, serving the likes of the Immersive Media and Geographic Information System markets.
About the job in 60 seconds
The Business Support Coordinator supports all departments within NCTech from organising events, to ordering supplies, supporting the People Team with HR admin and working with the Senior Leadership Team. Therefore the person must be able to manage a busy workload and prioritise tasks.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Undertaking research and dealing with communications/correspondence as required.
- Organisation and facilitation of all administrative tasks.
- Ensuring relevant record keeping is up to date and accurate.
- Booking travel and accommodation as required.
- Managing company calendar and GDrive
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers in regards to on-going companyprojects/events/building maintenance
- Working alongside the Infosec/Data compliance team to ensure policies are up todate
- Managing the H&S within the organisation – keeping staff training up to date, ensuringH&S is covered in staff/visitor inductions and policies and procedures are in place
- Support People Team with HR administration duties – manage holiday calendar, holiday reports, sickness calendar, Recruitment and New starts
- Project management – managing office moves and internal/external events
- Administrative support required for capture projects
- Ownership of organising and facilitating administrative tasks and support processes
- Managing the company Intranet and ensuring it is kept up to date
- Company values and staff wellbeing including event planning
- Supporting IT in ordering equipment, setting up new starts etc
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work at all levels across the business
- Manage a busy workload and prioritise tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills – assertive, efficient, positive and approachable
- Personable individual who is willing to assist the team and work within a fast pacedenvironment
We currently offer:
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days;
- The opportunity to flex your working day;
- Never work your birthday – we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!;
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech;
- Family friendly benefits;
- Plenty of shindigs and social events – we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch!
- £300 contribution towards home office furniture and equipment.
- Above all we are really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.