Don’t miss out on our latest offers, news and more.
About the job:
As a Business Support Assistant for NCTech, no two days will be the same!
We are looking for someone to assist our Office Manager with the smooth running of our fantastic new work environment, as well as offering support to the wider team with any administrative requirements.
Things move quickly at NCTech, so our ideal candidate will be able to spin several plates at once and be willing to pitch in whenever needed! You will have a passion for people and possess a ‘get stuck in’ attitude.
We’d love to talk to you if you have the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Well organised with a structured approach to work
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Past experience in an admin-based role
In less than 10 years, NCTech has established itself as a market leader in the 360º imaging sector. Working with the world’s leading industry pioneers – such as Google, Intel & Sony – we’re developing disruptive, cutting edge VR technologies and imaging devices to capture the world around us in 3D.
NCTech was formed in 2010 by Neil Tocher & Cameron Ure, the business was originally self‐funded and is still privately held with angel investment (Archangels) plus support from Scottish Enterprise.
Employee-wise our team is currently at 60 but we’re growing every single month! We’ve recently moved into a stunning new Edinburgh office, right in the heart of the city (Quartermile).
Why you’ll love working for NCTech!
- Amazing top-floor office in Edinburgh city centre with panoramic views of the castle
- A diverse mix of people & nationalities (15 different nationalities & counting!)
- Cutting edge technology & ground-breaking products!
- We work closely with a number of high-profile companies such as: Google, Intel & Sony
We’re proud of our company values here at NCTech and hard work is integral to the success of our small company, however we also think it’s important to have fun along the way!
We’re really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture – on top of that we offer a wide range of employee benefits such as:
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Never Work Your Birthday – we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced pension
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech
- Family friendly benefits
- Plenty of shindigs and social events – we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQs, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me – as well as a big Christmas party of course
- Free snacks and a selection of drinks in the office
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a quick paragraph on why you should join our team to [email protected] with the reference BA19.
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.