About the job in 60 seconds
You’ll spend your days working with NCTechs’ bleeding‐edge technologies, helping us to create some breathtaking 3D models using: C++ / OpenGL / Point Clouds & Meshing techniques.
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be a real team player, have the ability to organise your own workload and be willing to pitch in wherever you’re needed.
- OpenGL/DirectX or any similar core rendering platform experience is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of 3D vector geometry and linear algebra
- Understanding meshing techniques e.g. mesh generation, surface reconstruction (or similar)
- Good familiarity with C++
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of source control such as git
- Knowledge of templated C++ and object orientated design
We currently offer:
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Never work your birthday — we think you should always enjoy your birthday off.
- Enhanced Pension.
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech.
- Family friendly benefits.
- Free Bar Friday — we down tools early once a month to get a company update from the owners, and then enjoy a few drinks on NCTech.
- Plenty of shindigs and social events — we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQ’s, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me — as well as a big Christmas party of course.
- Free food and drinks in the office.
Above all, we are really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply
If you think this sounds like you then please send us your CV: [email protected] (with the reference 3D19 in the subject header).