Don’t miss out on our latest offers, news and more.
We’re on a journey to make Virtual Worlds possible for everyone!
In less than 10 years, NCTech has established itself as a market leader in the 360º imaging sector. Working with the world’s leading industry pioneers – such as Google, Intel & Sony – we’re developing disruptive, cutting edge VR technologies and imaging devices to capture the world around us in 3D.
NCTech was formed in 2010 by Neil Tocher & Cameron Ure, the business was originally self‐funded and is still privately held with angel investment (Archangels) plus support from Scottish Enterprise.
We’ve currently got 60 employees and have recently moved into a stunning new Edinburgh office, based in the heart of the city (Quartermile).
Why you’ll love working for NCTech!
- Amazing top-floor office in Edinburgh city centre with panoramic views of the castle
- A diverse mix of people, abilities & nationalities (15 different nationalities & counting!)
- Cutting edge technology & ground-breaking products!
- We work closely with a number of high-profile companies such as: Google, Intel & Sony!
Things move quickly at NCTech so you’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be a real team player, have the ability to organise your own workload and be willing to pitch in whenever needed!
We’d love to talk to you if you have the following skills:
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Comfortable using Bash, windows command line AND/OR PowerShell
- Experience of scripting languages such as Perl OR Python
- Good background in IT infrastructure and networking (Switches, Routers, Firewalls)
- Pro-active and confident solving a range of technical support issues (a good troubleshooter!)
- Strong communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Cloud computing experience (Google GCP / Amazon AWS / MS Azure)
- Data Centre knowledge
We currently offer:
- A generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Never Work Your Birthday – we think you should always enjoy your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced Pension
- Excellent health benefits cash plan paid for by NCTech
- Family friendly benefits
- Plenty of shindigs and social events – we’re always open to ideas and we’re a sociable bunch! In the last year we’ve had impromptu company BBQs, Festival nights out, Rabbie Burns night and Round the World Come Dine with Me – as well as a big Christmas party of course
- Free snacks and a selection of drinks in the office
Above all we’re really proud of our diverse, open and overall awesome company culture!
How to apply:
If you think this sounds like you then feel free to send your CV along with a quick paragraph on why you should join our team to [email protected] with the reference IS19.
NCTech is proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.